- Limited Right to Use. This Web site is owned and operated by MVP Performance. Unless otherwise specified, all materials on this Web site are the property of MVP Performance and are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and throughout the world by the applicable copyright laws. You may view, print, and/or download one copy of the materials from this Web site on any single computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. No materials published by MVP Performance on this Web site, in whole or in part, may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission.. The use of any such materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment or for any other purpose is strictly prohibited and such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark, and other similar laws.
MVP Performance may offer forums to provide users an opportunity to post content to the Web site. MVP Performance does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, or agree with content posted by users. You shall not post or transmit any unlawful threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, harassing, racially offensive, sexually oriented, or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate and local, state, national, or international law, or infringe upon another’s copyright or trademark. You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, messages, or other materials posted or transmitted in a MVP Performance forum, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. This means that you are solely responsible for the content of your communications and their legality under all laws and regulations.
- Access to Password-Protected or Secured Areas. Access to and use of password-protected or secured areas of this Web site is restricted to authorized users only. You will be asked to provide accurate and current information on all registration forms on this Web site. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You will not misuse or share your username or password, misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with an entity, impersonate any person or entity, or misstate the origin of any materials you are exposed to through this Web site. If you violate your obligations under this section, you may be subject to prosecution.
- Links to Other Sites. The linked sites are not under the control of MVP Performance and MVP Performance is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. MVP Performance reserves the right to terminate any link at any time. MVP Performance may provide links from this Web site to other sites as a convenience to you and in no way should this be interpreted as an endorsement of any company, content, or products to which it links. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to this Web site, you do this entirely at your own risk. MVP Performance DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO ANY SUCH LINKED SITES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY TERMS AS TO THE ACCURACY, OWNERSHIP, VALIDITY, OR LEGALITY OF ANY CONTENT OF A LINKED SITE.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold MVP Performance harmless from and against any and all third-party claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of, based on, or in connection with your access and/or use of this Web site.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL MVP PERFORMANCE OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR PARTNERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PRESENTED ON THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY EVEN IF MVP PERFORMANCE OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Disclaimer. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY MVP PERFORMANCE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. MVP PERFORMANCE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. You should not assume that the materials on this Web site are continuously updated or otherwise contain current information. MVP Performance is not responsible for supplying content or materials from the Web site that have expired or have been removed.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, MVP PERFORMANCE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MARKETINGNPV DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT MVP PERFORMANCE.COM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MVP PERFORMANCE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- Applicable Laws. All matters relating to your access and use of this Web site shall be governed by the federal laws of the United States and the laws of the State of California,. Any action relating to your use and access of this Web site shall be brought exclusively in the federal and state courts located in California and you expressly agree to be subject to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts.