Our ideal engagements are with results-oriented leaders, teams driving big change and building complex projects, or companies needing to improve culture and engagement.
- Over the years we have found five criteria for a success:
- The leader feels personally accountable for the results.
- Teammates must depend on each other to get things done.
- The team already has many of the skills, talent and resources required to do the job, but may need to use them differently to be successful.
- The team has a competitive spirit and will fully engage in the tough, honest work necessary to win.
- There is clear executive sponsorship for our engagement.